Principal Quality Engineer
NGX Storage builds high performance storage systems for next generation data center workloads. This position is for distributed storage product built by NGX Storage. The engineer will be responsible for end-to-end quality of the product in terms of features, stability and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop test methodologies for end-to-end feature testing and execute low-level tests to validate all modules of the product.
- Drive the quality aspects of product by working closely with development team to ensure all relevant test-cases are covered and suggest missing test-cases to be covered as a part of Functional Test cases.
- Responsible for Test Plan Review to ensure high code coverage.
Suggest addition of tools/cli/RPC to the module to cover specific test scenarios.
- Detect defects, conduct root-cause analysis and file bugs, along with tracking to closure and testing the fixes.
- Design and develop Automation framework.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD infrastructure for software build, continuous execution of automation tests and release.
- Gathering test requirements for performance testing.
- 10+ years experience in a software quality engineering, with Linux or Unix experience
- Work Experience on Distributed Storage File/Block/Object
- Good understanding of networking protocols.
- Good understanding of storage technologies.
- Fluency in Python, and scripting languages like Bash/Perl/any
- QA experience in an enterprise environment and solid understanding of QA methodology and QA best practices
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
Something Nice to Have
- Knowledge about NVMe technology
- Working experience on Performace Testing/Profiling
- Any test automation frameworks
- Knowledge on Jenkins or related tools.
NGX Storage delivers the unified all-flash arrays and tiered storage solutions for enterprises as a key enabler to build next generation data infrastructures. We are designed our products collaboratively with end users, cloud architects and big data experts to shape industry’s most demanding storage workloads.
NGX Storage is looking for people that are innovative, dedicated, self-motivated, as well as passionate team players who are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Come join us to build new data era with your precious ideas.
If you think you’re a fit, send a resume to hr [at] ngxstorage [dot] com and tell us why!