Storage Software Engineer
We are looking for engineers who love to solve hard problems and create rock-solid systems software, especially real-time and/or highly concurrent systems. You will be responsible for solving many unique challenges to build next generation extreme storage technologies, sound like fun?
We are willing to help train the right candidates, but some experience with software developing / testing and any of the below is also necessary:
- Fluency in one of the following languages: C, C++, Python, Perl, Bourne/Bash
- Strong familiarity with Linux/Unix
- Network Attached Storage technologies
- Familiarity with IP networking and protocols (L2/L3 layers, TCP/IP, Routing/Switching etc)
- Experience with testing frameworks and testing automation.
- A basic understanding of the software life-cycle
Something Nice to Have
- Experience with Hadoop, Cloud Stack, Open Stack, VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix etc
- Experience in performance analysis
- Knowledge of Virtual Server environments and RDBMS/OLTP
- Innovative, dedicated, and self-motivated, as well as passionate team player
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Good command of English
- Strong personal initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- No military service obligation for the male candidates or postponed for at least two years
- No obstacle for traveling
NGX Storage delivers the unified all-flash arrays and tiered storage solutions for enterprises as a key enabler to build next generation data infrastructures. We are designed our products collaboratively with end users, cloud architects and big data experts to shape industry’s most demanding storage workloads.
NGX Storage is looking for people that are innovative, dedicated, self-motivated, as well as passionate team players who are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Come join us to build new data era with your precious ideas.
If you think you’re a fit, send a resume to hr [at] ngxstorage [dot] com and tell us why!